Sunday 18 March 2012

Ooops I got distracted!

I was perusing 'Print and Pattern' and noticed this competition to design socks for 'Sock it to me' so I couldn't resist some fun tweaking a few of my old patterns to turn them into socks. Not a chance of winning but smallest son would like a pair of car socks please!

Now I must stop getting so easily distracted and sort out my tractor fabric that I have been working on for ages! (and finish 'Kitty Cat' cut and sew fabric... and my new garden... and paint the hall... cook dinner for my mother as it's Mothers Day... I need to sew up some 'campervans'... sort out my new etsy shop... order new fabric from Spoonflower......I could go on and on writing a huge to do list but then I think it would freak me out and I would end up finding more displacement activities and distractions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment